I’m am invited to speak at conferences and workshops every so often and I enjoy imparting the knowledge I’ve gained with others.
Topics that I have spoken on are:
- Go Pro – Moving from a semi-pro to a pro photographer – view slides
- 2011: The extra mile – digital marketing. (Launchpad seminar) – view slides
- The digital landscape today (Sutera Harbour Resort, Kota Kinabalu)
- Social media 101 (Luzerne, Singapore)
- Using social media in your business (weddingsmalaysia.com Conference)
- Twitter and CoTweet for the support department (Telekom Malaysia, in partnership with Hill & Knowlton)
- Interactive tools and toys to engage your audience (DiGi Telecomunnications, RedNinja gotMojo? Camp, Louis Pang Conference) – view slides
- Improving presentation skills and slideology (LiveWire! Media Charge Up Conference)
- Web presence and the church (DUMC)
- Social media and the Church (DUMC Malaysia Cell Church Conference)
- YOU, unleashed – marketing & branding (Wedding Portraits & Photographers of Malaysia Conference)
I am open to speak on other topics in a similar vein, subject to evaluation. Hands-on practical workshops can also be conducted, either as a single-day or multi-day program.
Do contact me to enquire about speaking engagements.
Official Bio AvailableIf you need my information as a speaker profile, you can download it here.